The following major outcomes & outputs are expected to attain by the end of the Project:
- About 30 staff & 100 trainers trained on innovative T&L methods and technology-enhanced instruction
- 28 technology-enhanced teacher training (TeT) classrooms, 9 multimedia OER content building studios
5 new teacher training courses.
- Over 500 trained university teachers who are no more just "lecturers" but "designers of the learning methods and environments".
- Virtual Academy of Teaching and Learining (VATL) - an interactive professional development, mutual learning and vitual mobility
platform of teachers to promote innovative T&L practices
- 6 virtual commuities of teaching practice, an annual Virtual Forum and institutional award programmes promoting awareness
on innovative pedagogy and excellence in T&L
- Disseminated electronic newsletters, booklets, VATL Manual, Good Practice Teacher Handbook and training kits on innovative T&L